MINIMIZE RISK AND IMPROVE EFFECIENCIES
Rock Mechanics data is fundamental to reservoir characterization and optimization. From exploration and well planning through abandonment, a thorough and relevant understanding of the reservoir environment allows Operators the opportunity to make beneficial decisions to minimize risk while enhancing economic and operational productivity.
The professionals at Premier have decades of experience in Rock Mechanics testing, analysis and application. Rock Mechanics can be used as stand-alone data, or within our comprehensive process combining other results from Routine and Special Core Analysis, XRF, XRD, reservoir modeling, petrophysical and existing well log data to build extremely robust and predictive geomechanical models.
THE PREMIER DIFFERENCE
PREMIER'S SPECIALIZED CORE PREP TECHNIQUE ENSURES SAMPLE QUALITY, INTEGRITY, AND MAINTAINS ASTM STANDARDS.
• Allows sample extraction in difficult/challenging core otherwise not useable for testing
• Proven method that minimizes lost material, lost time and induced damage to material
• Verified with pre and post CT
• Sample quality and integrity are paramount to effective testing and representative results
WORLD CLASS PEOPLE, EQUIPMENT AND CAPABILITIES
• Our lab professionals have an extensive and unique blend of experience in both commercial and R&D laboratories
• Multiple load frames to ensure continued workflow. Sample sizes form 0.75” to 1.5” diameter
• Anisotropic static and dynamic measurements in-situ
• Flexible testing capabilities from basic
• UCS/TXC type testing to research and advanced testing types
• Stringent quality assurance ensures highest levels of data confidence
• Traceable calibrations, standardized processes and procedures, and regular system validations demonstrate reproducibility
VIEW OUR OTHER SERVICES